When you are ready to experience rapid weight loss in Gainesville, FL, you don’t have to go it alone. Contact Dr. James B. DeStephens and his team of experts in Gainesville, FL to schedule your initial consultation. They have designed a medically supervised rapid weight loss program that is based on principles of internal medicine, anti-aging, and cardiology, and will provide you with the necessary tools to keep an ideal weight for the rest of your life.
You may be a good candidate for rapid weight loss in Gainesville, FL if you:
- Have tried and failed to lose weight through traditional forms of treatment
- Are between the ages of 18 and 65 (although certain teenagers may also be eligible)
- Have a genetic condition that causes obesity
- Have over 100 pounds to lose, or a body mass index of 40 or more
- Have about 80 pounds to lose, a body mass index between 35 and 40 and have a health condition such as diabetes, asthma, obstructive sleep apnea, or metabolic syndrome
- Have a body mass index between 30 and 35 and have a combination of several health conditions called metabolic syndrome and a certain kind of diabetes
- Have realistic expectations
What Kind of Weight Loss is Expected?
The program is designed to help you shed between 8 and 12 pounds during the first week, and 3 to 4 pounds per week thereafter. Additionally, when following the program, you will not feel excessively hungry or feel a complete lack of energy. Most importantly, the program will give you the needed tools to ensure you have the best chance of keeping the weight off and maintaining your weight within a reasonable range for the rest of your life.
Getting Started with Rapid Weight Loss in Gainesville, FL
When you are ready to experience the benefits of rapid weight loss in Gainesville, FL, come see Dr. James DeStephens. He and his team will craft a personal road map for your journey toward a healthy lifestyle. Contact us today for a consultation in Gainesville, FL.